Hey! Thanks for stopping by to find out more about me.
A few highlights of my professional experience
- Productivity Coach & Lifestyle Strategist
- Co-founder of Rutter Coaching
- Accredited Personal Performance Coach
- Financial Coaching
- Well-being Coaching
- DISC Personality Profiling practitioner
- 13 years in Client facing & Analytical Roles in Investment Banking and Wealth Management
- Speaker, Trainer, Facilitator and MC
- Blogger & Guest Blogger
I specialise in supporting people in understanding what drives them and what’s really important to them, so that they become clear on their purpose and priorities. I encourage them to take proactive steps that lead to them achieving tangible results. I believe that personal growth and leading a healthy, balanced lifestyle are essential to feeling happy, energetic and fulfilled. I help my clients manage their time effectively to balance the competing priorities in their lives. I empower them to make the right lifestyle choices for them so they can feel good about themselves inside and out, boosting their confidence and self-esteem and finding ways to overcome whatever has been holding them back.
I have coached professionals from a variety of backgrounds including banking, finance, retail, education, charity, fitness and medical sectors as well as business owners and consultants.
My clients have described me as a very approachable and empathetic coach, who has a friendly, positive, calm and professional manner and who creates a supportive and trusting environment.
How did I get into this?
Over the years, what has been important to me is to maintain a good balance between my personal and professional commitments, enabling me to live a healthy lifestyle, spend time with my family and friends, travel around the world, and to work on creating a better version of myself. I have benefited hugely from being coached myself to get to where I am and who I am today.
I love running our coaching practice and living with a sense of fulfilment as I follow my passion in helping people get back in control of their lives and empowering them to make strides in building the life they want.
Who am I as a human? – A City Girl with a love of nature
- I spent my twenties and early thirties meticulously planning and organising private parties, business events and many trips abroad (including a 3 month trip around South America)
- My favourite job before I joined the corporate world was a social organiser at university
- I loved bringing people together and coordinated the logistics for a week-long career event at Barclays HQ
- You can find me skiing in the Alps in the winter.
- In the summer, I’m usually exploring bits of England.
- In Spring and Autumn, it’s a mix of visiting my family in Bulgaria and exploring places further afield.
- Most jaw draw dropping experience ever is seeing the Devil’s Gorge of Iguassu Falls in Argentina.
- Our garden often gets overgrown – come on with all the rain in the UK, give me some slack!
- The house is generally clean (thanks to our cleaner) and tidy (thanks to us) and I love cooking with my husband from scratch.